This module fixes some issues currently encountered on Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 Pro when using modified Google Camera Version 5.x and 6.x by replacing original cam libraries with modified one’s. It also enables some features not present in the system of custom ROMs.
This module is compatible with Android 8.0+ (All custom ROM’s, not with stock).
The current list of patches:
- Enables 60 FPS video recording
- Fixes green tint on front camera
- Fixes lag/stutters in viewfinder
- Enables fingerprint shutter for all cams (FP sensors supported – goodix and FPC)
- 4k DCI Support
- Increased Maximum ISO value – 12,800
- Constant framerates when shooting videos
- Improved Denoising for 30 fps videos
Download Google Camera Patch for kenzo/kate
To get the latest version of the Magisk Module, we always recommend downloading from the official Magisk Manager app. You can use the below method to download:
|For Support and the latest version||XDA Forum|
|How to Install?||How to Install Magisk Module Zip File|