In this guide, you will learn how to install the Magisk Module ZIP file on your Android device using the official Magisk Manager app.
If you have downloaded any Magisk Module in .zip format from the XDA thread or any other source, then you can follow the steps in the below guide to install the Magisk Module Zip file on your Android device.
- Make sure you have the Magisk Module Zip file which you want to flash on your phone.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on the Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the Magisk Module zip file. Browse and select the same.
- After you select the zip file, press ‘Install’ if you are asked, to flash Magisk Module via Magisk Manager App.
- The above step will flash the Magisk module. Once the flashing process completes, tap on ‘REBOOT‘ at the bottom of the screen for the changes to take effect.
Now you have successfully installed Magisk Module Zip file on your Android device.