Magisk 19.4 zip, the latest version of Magisk, is now available for download. This update comes with several new features and bug fixes as usual.
For those who are not in the know, Magisk Zip is a flashable zip file while help to root an Android device. The Magisk Zip file is usually flashed via a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery. When the Magisk Zip file is flashed, it automatically roots your Android device and also installs an app called Magisk Manager through which you can control the various aspects and tweak the settings of the Magisk.
In this article, we are bringing the latest version of Magisk Zip, Magisk v19.3 for download. Read ahead to know more and download Magisk Zip.
Download Magisk 19.4 (Latest Version) Flashable Zip
|File||Magisk Zip (Flashable)|
|Last Updated||September 2019|
Magisk 19.4 Changelog
- [MagiskInit] – [SAR] Boot system-as-root devices with system mounted as /.
- [MagiskInit] – [2SI] Support 2-stage-init for A/B devices (Pixel 3 Android 10).
- [MagiskInit] – [initramfs] Delay sbin overlay creation to post-fs-data.
- [MagiskInit] – [SARCompat] Old system-as-root implementation is deprecated, no more future changes.
- [MagiskInit] – Add overlay.d support for root directory overlay for new system-as-root implementation.
- [MagiskSU] – Unblock all signals in root shells (fix bash on Android).
- [MagicMount] – Support replacing files in /product.
- [MagiskHide] – Support Android 10’s Zygote blastula pool.
- [MagiskHide] – All random strings now also have random length.
- [MagiskBoot] – Allow no recompression for ramdisk.cpio.
- [MagiskBoot] – Support some weird Huawei boot images.
- [General] – Add new “–remove-modules” command to remove modules without root in ADB shell.
- [General] – Support Android 10 new APEX libraries (Project Mainline).
Magisk Zip Free
Name: Magisk Zip
Description: Magisk Zip is the best rooting solution available for Android at the moment.
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Root
Magisk Zip is the best rooting solution available for Android at the moment. It is constantly updated to support the newer versions of Android and is absolutely free.
- Wide compatibility
- Frequent updates