Magisk 20.1 zip, the latest version of Magisk, is now available for download. This update comes with several new features and bug fixes as usual.
For those who are not in the know, Magisk Zip is a flashable zip file while help to root an Android device. The Magisk Zip file is usually flashed via a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery. When the Magisk Zip file is flashed, it automatically roots your Android device and also installs an app called Magisk Manager through which you can control the various aspects and tweak the settings of the Magisk.
Related: Download Magisk Manager APK
In this article, we are bringing the latest version of Magisk Zip, Magisk v21.0 for download. Read ahead to know more and download Magisk Zip.
Download Magisk 20.1 (Latest Version) Flashable Zip
|File||Magisk Zip (Flashable)|
|Last Updated||November 2019|
Magisk v20.1 Changelog
- [MagiskSU] Support component name agnostic communication (for stub APK)
- [MagiskBoot] Set proper header_size in boot image headers (fix vbmeta error on Samsung devices)
- [MagiskHide] Scan zygote multiple times
- [MagiskInit] Support recovery images without /sbin/recovery binary. This will fix some A/B devices unable to boot to recovery after flashing Magisk
- [General] Move acct to prevent daemon being killed
- [General] Make sure “–remove-modules” will execute uninstall.sh after removal