Magisk 19.3 zip, the latest version of Magisk, is now available for download. This update comes with several new features and bug fixes as usual.
For those who are not in the know, Magisk Zip is a flashable zip file while help to root an Android device. The Magisk Zip file is usually flashed via a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery. When the Magisk Zip file is flashed, it automatically roots your Android device and also installs an app called Magisk Manager through which you can control the various aspects and tweak the settings of the Magisk.
In this article, we are bringing the latest version of Magisk Zip, Magisk v19.3 for download. Read ahead to know more and download Magisk Zip.
Download Magisk 19.3 (Latest Version) Flashable Zip
|File||Magisk Zip (Flashable)|
|Last Updated||June 2019|
Magisk 19.3 Changelog
– [MagiskHide] Hugely improve process monitor implementation, hopefully, should no longer cause 100% CPU and daemon crashes
– [MagiskInit] Wait for partitions to be ready for an early mount, should fix bootloops on a handful of devices
– [MagiskInit] Support EROFS used in EMUI 9.1
– [MagiskSU] Properly implement mount namespace isolation
– [MagiskBoot] Proper checksum calculation for header v2
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: